Sunday, March 25, 2007

Moodle

I would like to introduce a product here named MOODLE (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning). moodle is an open source project that is started approx. in early 2000. the product is web based and has 23145 sites in 173 countries (that includes Pakistan). I have worked on this and customized it for one on my clients in US. they are using this for training their employees.

There are universities in Pakistan as well:
There is a course at moodle.org that describes about the features and functionality of this product
Moodle is SCORM compliant and courses can be imported and exported into other SCORM compliant course creation tools.

I am not listing everything here to find out more check http://www.moodle.org

I recommend this as e-Learning management tool.


No comments: